The products of companies participating in the EXPO are displayed.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 The Westin Galleria Dallas Hotel 4th Floor 10:00am – 4:00pm
xhibition / ‘Smart Stores’
Twenty-five companies representing the following industries:
• Global logistics and business service providers
• Companies specializing in smart stores and unmanned stores technologies
• Greater Dallas Financial services companies (Bank, Real Estate, Loan Services)
• Greater Dallas Legal, CPA, and other consulting services
• Other business support service providers (Advertising, Web Design, etc.)
Luncheon Panel & Seminar
Topics to be covered: 5G, Smart Stores, Smart Cities, Digital transformation use cases
• Panel discussion on "Building Safer Cities Together" Xavier Williams, President – AT&T Government Solutions & National Business & Chief Renee Hall, Dallas Police Department to discuss how we can build safer cities together.
• Seminar on 5G, Smart Stores, Smart Cities, including luncheon
Phillip Coleman, Director – Product Management, AT&T
& Joe Hasenzahl, Sr. Manager - Business Development, Samsung Discuss how you can leverage new technologies to expand the businesses to grow and save costs.
Dallas Police Department
Ernest & Young
Safer City (Physical & Cybersecurity)
Digital Transformation (Increase revenue, Expand customer base)
Smart Store applications (Improve customer/employee experience)
Just-in-time inventory (Cost savings)
Financial services (CPA, Bank, Real Estate, Loan services)
Web design (Digital presence)
Advertising (Digital signage)
Product Line Up in
Smart Business EXPO
Building Safer Cities & Smarter Stores Together!
The 29th Chief of Police for the City of Dallas, Texas
President – AT&T Government Solutions & National Business
Sr. Manager of Business Development in the retail vertical for Samsung Mobile B2B
Director – Product Management within the Business Marketing Organization at AT&T